Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall News From The Anderson's

Malia started Kindergarten, Soccer and just had her 6th birthday. She loves school. She made her first goal last week in her soccer game. She was pretty excited. All she wanted for her birthday was a lunchbox.












Ethan is doing great. He is a joy to be
around. He's doing good in school. He
loves to play basketball and ride his
ripstik.


Makenna loves hanging out with her friends. She is in the 8th grade this year.





Happy Kids! They are growing too fast!


EricRoss moves to Provo,Utah. He is going get a job and save for his mission. He will be rooming with his friend Justin Fernandez.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures... And finally an update on your blog. I am glad to hear that malia is so happy and loving life right now. I miss you guys. We have seen Eric Ross a few times w/ Justin. He looks good.

britni said...

I am so glad that you post. I love hearing about the Anderson Family especially now that we don't see each other anymore. I miss seeing McKenna coming to YW with Kylie too! Hope this is a great school year for everyone!

Cristi said...

Yes, they ARE growing up too fast! Holy smokes!